Dillon's Dialogue

You are spirit filled believers that call upon His name for comfort, peace, hope, and healing. "...But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57

Thursday, October 05, 2006

RMS Lady Panther

It takes effort,
It takes grit,
Dedication,
Pride, Spirit,
Teamwork
Strategy
Executing
Flawlessly,
Concentration
on the win,
Focus, drive and
Discipline,
A mind and body
equally fit,
An ATHLETE
must have
all of it!

Way to Shoot the Hoop
Maggie
our Lady Panther!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Jill Pole said…

    Go Maggie!!! I wish I could watch you play! ~Dee

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Luck Maggie. You are beautiful. I pray for you everyday.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    She shoots...she scores! Maggie wins the game!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Maggie,
    You look like a natural out there on the court! You have been on my mind a lot. I miss all of you girls and look forward to the next time we can see each other.

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I remember the day a beautiful woman came to my classroom with you at her side...I miss being dramatic with you every day. You are growing up so fast dear Maggie.
    Enjoy every minute of it

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Maggie,
    Hope your wrist is feeling better
    You look awesome in that uniform!!!!!
    Tracy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home