Dillon's Dialogue

You are spirit filled believers that call upon His name for comfort, peace, hope, and healing. "...But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Maggie RHS Homecoming 2008



I guess I have to admit that my little Maggie has grown up on me. It's hard to believe that this beautiful girl is the same extremely active little toddler who we fondly referred to in China as Xiao Mafan translated "small trouble". It was a fun weekend getting ready for Maggie's first high school dance . Kate came home for the occasion and loved on her little sister well by doing her hair and make up.

Maggie & Josh enjoyed a fun evening together at Homecoming

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow--Mags, you look gorgeous! Great color on you! Been lifting you up, anxious to hear results from mri. Love to you all! Gail N

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    How beautiful!!! I also like that nickname... I know another little toddler who it might fit ; ) heehee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home