Dillon's Dialogue

You are spirit filled believers that call upon His name for comfort, peace, hope, and healing. "...But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fun on the Fouth




It was nice to have a day without distractions just to rest and relax with family. We traveled with my mom and dad to Ohio to share the holiday with my brother Steve and his family. While the day was not sunny, temperatures were warm and Maggie enjoyed lots of pool time with her cousin Abby. They decided Grace should be introduced to the pool and swimming. I don't think Grace would rank the pool as high as Maggie and Abby on a list of fun things to do:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, my ... you should keep Gracie as dry as possible - not her best look!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home